- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 FHD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen
- CPU:Helio P10 ( MTK6755 ) 64bit Octa Core 2.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: Front camera 5MP + Rear camera 13MP with auto focus and Dual Flash (Dual color temperature)
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- GPS: GPS
- Sensor: G- Sensor, Glonass, P- Sensor, L-Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass
- Features: Type-C interface, OTG, HiFi, etc.
- SIM Card: Dual sim dual standby ( Or 1 Micro SIM Card and 1 TF Card. Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, respectively. When they work at the same time, only one of them can receive LTE service and the other GSM. Default at slot 1 )
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/5GHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
Product Link: Umi Super
UMi formally announced their new “sub brand” “Super” phone by $70 subscription on the website, claiming Super will works with all-new suppliers from well-known brands to be the game changer, while others phone manufacturers still are not aware of the importance of how to make a good phone.
“A true good phone is an interpretation sharing the best balance between design, craftsmanship and the power of technology”, said by UMi the company.
UMi decided to change the picture with their Super phone, hopefully like the Superman change the world.
Today the company finally revealed the full spec of UMi Super by listing on the website, for more detail check here.